Are we all crazy or what? Animo
Honestly, the theme of bullfighting in Catalonia begins to not care, others are violated the most basic principles in that region to exercise the art of bullfighting.
But one thing is certain, it is becoming all the more surreal.
I wake up this morning with a man announcing Punto Radio that " exile" of Catalonia, which is going to live Ceret (France), offending the people who feel fully Ceret Catalan incidentally. This gentleman is one such Juan Soto Viñas, whom I know, but seems to be a famous journalist in those dollars, besides the bullfighting critic for "El Periodico de Catalunya ." Really goes to you sir as "bulls "?... Did you know that does not take effect until 2012? ... Would you have thought?
I sleep with another fact that has left me weird. Via mundotoro.com read that Leonardo Anselmi in impeller ILP has ended with the prohibition of the practice of bullfighting in Catalonia, in a recent interview conducted for a supplement of the newspaper "El País " said things how are you: "... we must recognize the cultural aspect and traditional bullfighting .... "," ... this year and a half I have learned so much bull that even distinguish between good and evil right-handed ... " " ... I saw the replay of the run in which José Tomás Idyllic pardoned. Aesthetically it was spectacular ....
Let's see if I clarify ... this guy is seeing bullfights and likes!, even understand, you think " aesthetically stunning, of course!, is a plastic art!, enters through the senses, by sight, it be aesthetically ...
This man recognized as a cultural fact, the bulls are actually culture M. Anselmi and you've got to ban a cultural and ... is proud of it? ... recognizes that it is something traditional, of course, also in Catalonia and ... still feel satisfied with what has he got? ...
to see each other, are we all mad or what ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment