Monday, January 31, 2011

Watch Aubrey Prosti Free

Consultation

: Good afternoon, I have a doubt with social insurance. I paid the bill by electronic payment in December, and when I realized, I've included a bonus for a worker training in November in December. Therefore, I owe to the Social Security 420 euros. I say make an additional L04, but the first time it happens. I've corrected the information about the employee. RED I send again TC2 paper in addition to the TC1 with the outstanding amounts? How did? What charge does it take? Many thanks and greetings.

RESPONSE: Good, actually has to make an additional assessment L04 with the corresponding amount plus the surcharge. For this you must send via network system with 3% surcharge because you'll pay in February (if you had found before having paid in January could no surcharge). The same payroll program will ask the mark you want to apply when you go has to generate the file and send it by network system. If you do not know generations will have to talk to keeping your program for you to indicate how to proceed.
After sending the file is the same as the electronic payment of L00, you will receive an electronic payment header to pay.
In the event that not want to do via network system. You'll have to fill out a TC1 (Carbonless life) only to the amount in box negative and positive bonuses in the total to enter. And you have to go to the social security administration belongs to you so that you authorize it, and that from this January is not payable on paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment