BLOCK ME MANY THINGS NOW
Keeping an eye on items Gara, one realizes he's not surprised none of you are reading. Saturday, June 23, 2007
I Need A Name For A Cake Business
Although so far not had time to read them carefully, if during these days I have followed what was published in various newspapers about them and the interpretation made by the representatives of the Government.
The truth is that the "little speech" of "first who believe the Government or ETA, no school, and certainly I think that ETA is to be believed. And I think for several reasons:
The first of them I have very clear, and ETA at this point need not lie, they have nothing to lose by removing in the light of discussions with the Government, and instead have everything to gain, because it is the best way to pressure those who are negotiating with them since 2005.
Secondly, there is no stop to think about what has happened during these months and compare it with the story of the events we are the spokesmen of ETA.
After reading it I add up many things, I block the declaration of Zapatero in the halls of Congress announced the start of talks with the terrorists, I add up Zapatero's words after the bombing of the T-4, in which all English expected to tell us clearly that the process was broken because ETA had killed two people and not did, I add up the words "tragic fatal accidents" instead of gruesome murders, and I add up so many absurdities to which we have been subjected in recent months by representatives of the Government, it would not enough space to recount.
One of the things that caught my attention and I do not think enough has been highlighted is the fact that the Government had the intention of achieving a "pact of State" for the talks and agreements not are affected when they left La Moncloa. Let the Government was committed (or determined) to change a state pact to defeat the terrorists (as the Pact for freedom and against terrorism) to a covenant by the "cronyism" with the terrorists.
The problem with all this is that the Government has ensured that we do not believe anything you tell us and we are awaiting a newspaper Gara like to be informed. It has made the people to beware of the fact that the Civil Guard has intercepted a car with a hundred kilos of explosives and has probably prevented many deaths. And worst of all, has gotten so severe as to news is the literal fact of the publication of the government's negotiations with terrorists, society does not react, they take to the streets and have responsibility for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment