Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Beautiful Agony Blonde In Pain



Good morning!

I've seen that today there was another entrance, but did not want to miss even one day to hang a text that a friend sent me this blog to publish it.

From here, I join, we join the words of Gabi, in memory of Miguel Angel Blanco


IN MEMORIAM



If someday die,
keep my world, my dreams
,
in your remember ...
From the balcony ...
If one day I die ...
of your memory ...


People, their lives remain live as long as we keep them, the preserve, respect them, remember them ... Making our lifetime ...
The memory ...
livelier Yesterday, the marrow asleep than awake in the sapwood of sleep ... The trip to doze, the levee beaten by the fuss in recent times ... Ten years
...
A scream, and then silence ... The sad silence of the empty conscience ...
onomastics was recently ... I remember the streets filled, Spain remember a courageous stand, without fear ... Seas and oceans filled the streets breaking the silence with a cry of weeping content, with the voice of justice as a flag ... Hours before the candles were extinguished one of the longest nights of our country, had broken the broken clock impotence rabid ...
A final halo to the presence among the ancient beech forests ... Spain all, all Spain, about one last desperate hope was singing a song to life ...
Ten years ago ...
His heart could not stand it and tears gave way to anger, silence, shouting louder and more worthy than the lattice never heard of conscience inert sleeping ... A country stood up and rebelled, and made his own street, and filled with the word, and accused the murderers and their accomplices ... He called for justice ... A single cry, one voice, two words Miguel Angel ...
Two words that have been heard again in Ermua on July 10, when he was ten years into the most cruel murder that many know English in our lives ...
But I ask innocently, without intend for anyone to feel alluded:
Where is the Spain that I remember? Where is the July 10, 1997?
Where? What has been the Spirit of Ermua? Mental anesthesia
What we have been flooded?
Somebody answer me, somebody tell me something please, someone tell me that life is not for nothing, just ask the answer of the word ...

I never knew Miguel Angel Blanco, would not let me ... But his memory inspired me to introduce myself as a councilman in a small town of Biscay by the Popular Party: The parish of Iurreta
.
And there I fulfilled my dream, my commitment to defend freedom, life and the memories ...
And that changed my life ...
discovered what is the complicity, silence, eyes, fingers and faces threatening sideways ... I discovered that there are people who stop to say hello, which is observed with eyes that hate you and you may hear words that are not worth a mint ... I discovered what was to share life and into the hands of two people I met there were other custodians in addition to the sky ...
But before that, I always had the consolation of memory, of which no longer are, people could not know, because as I said before I left ... And that memory
appeal to the not so distant yesterday invoke, those candles, those streets bathed in white hands, a Spirit that led me to me and many people to mortgage our freedom, our families, friends girlfriend ...
Somebody explain me, explain to us why the murderers have become institutions, why it has allowed municipalities into prostitution by their presence ... For what has been left to the threats and knives have become political presence in the municipal and provincial stripping, emptied of meaning our institutions, because by them, we lose all, but especially democracy loses ...
Someone will have to answer, because anything goes, not everything is permitted ... Someone will have to return our memories and respect our memory ...

Just ask this, this and that murderers get out of institutions, and leave these seats for which killed Miguel Angel Blanco ... And that democracy, our democracy back on track and respond to my questions which have a moral obligation to do so ... And when they do, they do staring at the eyes ...

With these words I do not seek comfort, and admiration, and even less compassion ... Just looking for an answer and say to someone who has served so much effort and what is the price we have our lives and our freedom ... And if it is legitimate to give in to blackmail or not, because if so, we will have lost all our dignity, because this will be assessed. and this, to me, is priceless and currency ...

Ten years without Miguel Angel, in his tenth anniversary ... Return to Ermua ...


If any day I die, I will dream dreams
silk
in your memory ...
stay alive, dreaming,
if someday die, pale moons
dream
in your memory ...


Rodrigo Gabriel Ex-
Popular Party councilor in Iurreta

0 comments:

Post a Comment