Monday, November 29, 2010

Razor Scooter Wheels Lime Green



I have spent almost two months without writing Tercio de Varas, this has been a year in the bull especially hard for me even though I started the season with high hopes.

I do not mean the prohibition in Catalonia, I say the anti-bullfighting real offensive being carried out by bullfighting . Offense that is the objective cause of problems through this art, not in Catalonia it is not simply a consequence.

exceptions in places and specific days are no longer held bullfights , only shows dull place where real resemblance to the majesty that should represent an afternoon of bullfighting is purely coincidental ...

Every year that I have seen many little celebration and I was excited, we all know the reason, the absence of bull. Those who read this blog know that I am an advocate of mating Domecq, which many people blame for the ills of this art, but honestly I worry about their excessive expansion in the field today and the pernicious bravo selection of animals without any breed that is being made .

The current situation is summarized the following, fairs "mono-mating" with animals in an extremely high percentage have an outcast in the square such that it is impossible to convey any emotion get. With this raw material deals loses any possibility of "transfer" and they show extremely boring, boring for me I'm in love with it, so for the rest ... this raw material is the main cause of the ills of this art . It is the reason for my loss of hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment