Guilty! Illusion
We love to think that the blame is always something else, we love to blame everything in place to analyze our actions. I'm making special examination of conscience that no one from the hint.
thinking I reach this reflection on an initiative, # torostweet , which has organized a group of fans on Twitter , in which all are invited to participate, incidentally. The initiative is presented in that morning, day 22, we rate the best thing happened in 2010 and the worst. On the other hand has created # futurotaurino for we all bring ideas on how to improve ahead of 2011. Certainly for
my worst of 2010 was the death of Adrian Gomez his accident and I was very impressed at the time, but see the bullfighting faced with the complicated situation that had to live made him a hero for me, his death was a blow ...
Best of 2010 , paradoxical as it may seem, has been the prohibition of the Catalan Parliament , returned the world of bullfighting to the present, has again spoken bulls in the media for something other than morbid curiosity of a goring and overall we have reacted to those who enjoy this art, an example is the initiative # Futurotaurino .
When I look at things to improve ahead of 2011 is when I realize that I as an amateur contributed to the bad situation that we are going . The culprits of this situation are the bull , I've said a thousand times and will repeat ad nauseam , and I am his accomplice, me buying tickets to go see their pseudo-contributed bullfights to continue organizing these shows that little by little they will end all this ... it consistent would stop going to the bulls while still perverting the Arts until the bulls react and recover its integrity because it affects their pockets, they do not understand another thing ... bad thing is that I think I will attend events and be a culprit in this situation ... not hide away!
0 comments:
Post a Comment