Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grand Touring Or High Performance All Season

Consultation on "household" for purposes of PRODI

CONSULTATION: hi am mireia linen and I have a doubt. I have asked the prodi and wanted to know one thing. I am a single mother with a child but the father is registered in the same household, we're both single. the account as a family unit to charged when the prodi? family in the book as we left the two singles. Thank you very much and I hope to answer please.

RESPONSE: Hi Michael, as the implementing legislation, it is understood as a family unit ....

"You, your spouse or children under 26 years or older with disabilities or foster children, so I understand that is not already married (not your spouse), '" YES "would be entitled to collect subsidy, if you want when you described and well resolved we all doubt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment