Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gmail Print Without Logo 2010

German, the former, the thesis

1.-Although occasionally come to trash the Germanic language, I make some clarifications ... is not going to offend the language and become even more impenetrable ... juar juar ... no, not true: just that is what I have come. To say that the German-German-Deutsch-Tedesco is Wunderbar. And if someone wants to come and laugh at how it sounds, read aloud the Greek and that does not sound beaten, it sounds ridiculous ... (Lit: small produce giggles), but that does not detract from the beauty. Also: the entire German Bétofen is like symphony. Goes from whisper to scream angry melancholy. And that's good for a language that makes metaphysics.

2 .- I've had two boyfriends. And I can say, keeping the proportions of each story, which both have been, each, the love of my life. And I wonder if by now, too old to love first, not too young to love again, if at this stage of life, I wonder, maybe the miracle will be repeated a third time ... or rather it is time to keep quiet and stop thinking about that.
From all this, just something I'm clear. May change, maybe in 10 or 15 years back to find them. Then may be you forget your face, the shape of your face has changed, that the statue are representing something else. But never, never shall I forget the texture of marble that is.
(the sailor goes back to the boat and I stopped by the immensity of the sea, I begin to entertain the uncomfortable feeling of being a woman waiting in its own port)

3 .- Perler. Yes, Perler. For research Perler intentionality is not the "map phenomenological" simply, but to find the processes that make effective relating to the world of this map. Well, for now all I have is the map. And it's a slightly different map to a certain article that yesterday I revisited carefully, where not only intentio sister with Avicenna (subject already discussed), but a bit confused (in my humble opinion) and ignores the fact that, in Indeed, its function is similar to the kind of Thomas, so it is different than the form. The form is not a sign of the compound, it could be because a party! How could mean the component being made? Intentio But it does mean the whole. Now, here's the answer I looked at Nuchelmans: to be a sign of all is the product intentio what? compound ... or rather, of the active activity of the soul that makes up and divide. And again Perler: Chapter 1 of De Interpretatione where passione animae is also translated by intentioned, creates a bond that, in fact, it is not obvious ... Finally, the analogy of the intellect with the senses and makes it famous and Aristotle. Now, Albert, I believe, uses the analogy in reverse, and instead of explaining the intellect in terms of the passivity of the sensitive soul, explains sensory perception in terms of intellectual operations. So far
phenomenological map. Where things will get difficult is in De homine ... because there the ontological question (the ontological nature of esse esse naturale et spirituale vel intentional) is different from De anima handles, toooooooodo deserves a separate chapter: the speculum in the De anima animatum irrelevant because Alberto, for some unknown reason (to me), go down the path Avicenna ... Why?


Sponge drafted in fuck ...
(sponge, secretly wants to invite a course at UAM I on intentionality. He secretly prays every night at St. Albert the Great, patron of natural scientists, for the invite)

0 comments:

Post a Comment