Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Orn Star With Butterfly Tatoo

animated



(update: remember that in the last post I was chasing a Paleolithic character with a mallet? Here is a picture to make a dangerous idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I saw and why customers sangrona's almost faint. In other news, chapter, 10 pages, measures 1.5 in Times New Roman. By the end of the day I hope Measure 30, and all places where it says there (Quote) rather happy event.
Atte: a sponge that has overcome the mental constipation)

Pray together: this is the original post yesterday:

Last week I wrote this story ... while I igniting candles at St. Albert the Great, patron of scientists and alumnitas desperate, they share them.



Do you return mirrors their own odor to cats? Only then would understand the nature of reflection. The small Kualia librarian (as I have already told of his skills as an archivist) has the gift to accommodate books, but lacks the ability to understand the emptiness of the mirrors. Thus, desperate not to cross that threshold and sends meows when desist daunting at times, to find the hole in that glass could be preventing you from crossing the other side. Because for this, cats understand the nature of transparency and windows. Otherwise, do not walk about safely on glass tables.

I had to lower the mirror on the wall because of little lay down. After many attempts to convince the cat that crossed invested by the window, tried to atravezarlo behind the mirror, and did so graciously wobble until one night I awoke to the chirping between the wall and two-dimensional plate glass. Before the glass fell on my head, I decided to place the mirror on the floor. After placing the threshold into the world invested in the ground, Kualia stood over him and called, again, the head cat that lives under it. It was, perhaps, when he began to suspect something was wrong: her brother cat violated the basic laws of gravity.

now goes by the suspicious window header anything else that is displayed behind glass. A few days ago met the cat's front window, a cat of small size and occasionally inaudible answers with meows. Contrary to what I expected, soon lost interest Kualia-to discouragement of the kitten. So I think, sadly, now all cats living behind glass for him silent reflection is insensitive to their calls. Damn time that soulless mirror came to break his heart ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment