Yesterday Manzanares embroidered bullfighting!
Caresses, caresses sweet, long and slow was the recipe he found José María Samper Dols, "Manzanares " to stand up to the onslaughts of those good Cuvillo Nunez. Bullfighting
long, deep, hardened and sense, all very meaningless. Soon the bullfighter was delivered to the work he was creating. A server for a long time not so thrilled with a chore, I found myself alone in my house still standing and clapping with tears trying not to get out of my eyes.
I will not come to assess whether the bull had to be pardoned or not, is up to the farmer if you check the cows, with the magic experienced at that time did not get any but the matter. Art is about feelings, is measured by the heart not the head ...
I'll take a few days to see bulls, I have even recorded the slaughter in the head and I enjoy his memory. Yesterday
Manzanares embroidered bullfighting!
0 comments:
Post a Comment