puppy ever been
You know, two mussels:
1 .- Situation
2 .- Philosophical.
1 .-
muuuuuuuuuy I live far from the UAM. My mom lives very close to the UAM but it is forbidden to smoke in your home. Take a class twice a week UAM. Or find out how to leave my house in less than an hour at the UAM or stop smoking ... I do not think anybody wants to support my withdrawal (except me), which includes two bags of popcorn and a can of tuna ... and any food that gets in my way. And as my mom has the refrigerator in a much healthier state than mine, my greed limit nicotine abstemious respects neither the volume of my stomach ... or ... received advice.
(and strange my cats)
Is there something faster than the subway stop at UAM, before the Immaculate?
Anyway. First things first ... and that's the theory ...
the thesis ...
"I tell them what's going on?
(here was a long explanation of my thesis, but I decided to save them because I was sorry .... Soon promise to post something more fun. And I miss my cats
!!!!!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment