A lie!
For some time this part surprised me very pleasantly Art of fighting adaptation to new technologies , it follows perfectly the pulse of the season and the feeling of the fans through forums, websites, blogs, social networks ...
With all these sources of information suggests easily than the general feeling of the fans is a concern for the outcast bravo field, encastes loss and lack of commitment calls " figures." with which I wholeheartedly agree.
It begs for the bullfighters pointers to make an effort not to stick to deal with a single mating bulls and were calls for greater commitment.
Well, it's all a lie. As they say, "the paper is patient" or " the words with the wind." This say self-proclaimed "amateur "is nothing but a hoax, do not feel well, not true.
Why do I say this? Because today in Seville has struggled Enrique Ponce and through Twitter I read a number of aberrations against him by supposed fans that make me conclude that all his ideas on how to improve in this art are false.
about 28 years I've been watching bulls in a more or less conscious and this time I have seen Enrique Ponce kill all types of spigots , everything, and in places of engagement. I've seen bulls kill Dolores Aguirre of Samuel Flores of Cuadri , de Vitorino , le he visto luchar por sacar a flote los “ atanasios ”, matar “ Núñez ”, “ murubes ”… hasta apuntarse a una de Miura en solitario para conmemorar el 50 aniversario de la cogida de Manolete siendo la máxima figura del escalafón, eso es un gesto.
Puedo afirmar que Ponce es el único torero que estando “ en figura ”, no por necesidad, ha hecho el gesto tan repetidamente de matar diferentes encastes , el único.
Ponce nunca se ha escondido, over 20 years has consistently advertised with maximum figure of time from Spartacus , Joselito or Corner to Castella, Manzarares or El Juli "with whom this year has been announced so far in Sevilla and Valencia. But he calls for more commitment ...
not so many years ago and Ponce still high ranking figure of the problems was not measured " roosters" with a mating " particular," I remember with Joselito and " the Samuels "For example.
For some time this part is not " rooster" that measured interest arena except with dumb-bulls. The auto-fans will blame him forgetting that most " figures" present have never faced another kind of bull and he if . Forgetting that where the supporters ask, France and Bilbao, he is still dealing with "other things " and the rest ... not
Ponce has done, and the maximum figure, exactly what is supposed to make calls and if so is criticized , is criticized for what should be criticizing others but not him, his gestures endorse him. was criticized for a lack of commitment that others have never had . Whether
might like more or less the way they fight, in that I do not go, not recognize that commitment by Enrique Ponce in my opinion discredits any opinion I can get to what should be required to " figures" to improve the situation of this art, I think everything they say is nothing but a lie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment