Monday, April 4, 2011

Retailers That Sell Daily's Mixers

Trans Lator

Ok, I'll tell you a secret.
My dad told me some months ago that if you really the German made me so hard, and if they really did need to read my short article in German, then to pick up the Google translator. And I put all worthy and I said how it happened. Well
. Epicureín do not know if or what it was, but after I said, "Well asshole or what am I? Is time to deal with things" and then I have with Google Translate and Anzulewicz.
obvious: you need to recognize to some extent the grammatical structure of what is being read, and get to know the subject to know which way the term is correct.
Google Translate is a fairly evolved translator: muuuchos recognizes idioms (which certainly is not as good because pone giros donde no van y entonces una sufre muchísimo).
Sí: de pronto hay que partir los párrafos, o de plano hay enunciados enteros que hay que traducir "a mano". Pero por ahora llevo unas ocho cuartillas de 25.

(y ya me estoy comenzando a familiarizar con cierto vocabulario técnico).

En estos días mi tesis es posible gracias a la tecnología. Ayer encontré en línea el comentario de Averroes al Peri Hermenéias (gracias a un amigo hebraísta del otro lado del Atlántico quién me frecuenta por FB). Toda la Apud Iuntas y todo el Alberto Magno de Borgnet están trepados a Internet. Y existe Google Translator.
¿Qué habría sido del destino de la Filosofía if St. Augustine, instead of begging him to St. Jerome translated the Greek things, he could translate to Sources with Google transducer?
nopalito endemic
This will complete the thesis. Pronto.

that unless I'm just not. Sponge

technological parasitic

PS: Obviously, I do not trust anyway. Tomorrow I will see the teacher of German. Juan Carlitos and tell me if this tactic works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment