Read the postscript at the bottom. Ciaus.
When you finish the thesis, write a novel that happens all in Dresden (is that today I saw a program on Dresden DW ... ahem, yes, I'm home mom). Of course, ahem. First I have to go to Dresden. WANT TO GO TO DRESDEN!!
not blame me. The Epicureín (nitrate Eudaimonina) I dried coconut.
That, to live and translate from German frutilupis like Greek (well, with Collins, and pursuing the verbs, as if the light had gone blind and sought the foot of the table for me the idea where is the refrigerator and everything else, absurd sentences and then seeing five or six lines between konjugiert konjunktor and verb ... or can someone do you really talk like that? and above all to find the famous abbreviation bzw. and discover that this abbreviated palabrón: beziehungsweise that, ultimately, can be translated as "or" ... it all makes me think that if he thought in German, my thought would be a great anacoluthon ... although I am suspecting that it already is, perhaps because of the frutilupis or Epicureín. Who knows)
Lately my conversations revolve around my cats. Chupacabras that escaped from the house because they forgot to close the door (¡¡¡!!!) and, however, returned safe and sound in the morning and I did not consider ... until I saw the door open. Kualia, however, remained cautiously looking from the inside (yes, it is now Kualia with 'K' because the vet can not pronounce 'Qualia'). And who cares that intentioned and that the divisions sleeve and to whom? Well
. Why I read novels (almost equivalent to seeing them, let's be honest): to be a topic of conversation. But of course! the only thing I talk of the novel is to get a kitten called boxer and he bites the button on the pajamas to the protagonist, taking Cipramil and that, however, is the heroine and solves murder mysteries. And unlike the protagonists of Umberto Eco is neither priest nor scholar, but is tax lawyer (?) And thanks to its ability to be (¿¿??) tax lawyer is able to solve the murder misteriosísimos Kiruna, a city Swedish Lapland region (you know, midnight sun, six-month nights, northern lights ... that.)
And why not wait for me to write my own novel. Much more interesting than those of Åsa Larsson. I mean, because it tells the beautiful snow, and that the new snow and hard snow, and frigid air, snow and more snow here and there ... and that one receives an email from Mr. Tal and then I read twenty-seven times and it takes 4 hours to write the answer. Well, in the end that Mr. That he ignored. But it was right: in the first installment of the novel he sliced \u200b\u200bhis belly with a knife and Penitas be saved, and the second ends crazy taking Cipramil in a psychiatric clinic (I suppose that in addition to snow, that is another ubiquitous character Swedish film and literature: the psychiatric) ... that Mr. Just ignore him ... Måns! Måns is called! Good: Måns pays attention.
But I want to write a novel. No one where I put the autobiographical (ie: Åsa Larsson is (¿¿¿???) tax lawyer and the only thing he could think of was to make a tax lawyer Rebecca Martinsson (¿¿¿¿????). Sure, the protagonist of Foucault's Pendulum is Philologist. But that joke is over the matter: at least investigating the Templars. And still the police's protagonist is William of Baskerville Eco. Walk! Something like that!.
Sure, I would I to defend the nominalist. No. I would have to be a mystery to be resolved with optical pure. And my main character called Roger Bacon.
No. Neither. For some reason the history of the Middle Ages did not draw much attention. And the worst is that supposed to be much more interesting than the historical parts that do not interest me. Tell me, for example, what the hell is interesting about the time from Diocletian to Romulus Augustus? But then I have written the story of Valerio.
Do you remember? the original Valerio Valerio Chrysippus called Fifth Macrobius (note that at the time still left to Scipio neoplatoniquitos ... ay!).
But ... Is the thirteenth century?
Well, I bought the book by a Frenchman who taught in Chiapas on Feudalism. The assumption behind it is nice: Americans are clasp Gold of feudalism. Wow. Who knows. Ok. I was surprised that there is an entire justificatory discourse in Mexico why we must study the Middle Ages. And all is well argued and the whole thing. And who can doubt it? And ultimately my only argument has always been: if the Germans are Mayanists and even called the Codex Codex From "I can not be medievalist and study the manuscripts of a German? Ultimately, I say.
Anyway. As I was saying. I want to write a novel. And no, I want to be copycat with Umberto Eco and make a few monjecitos XIII century (well, the Eco is the fourteenth, but I say that my heroes would be some optical and very, very realistic!). No. My story has to take place in Dresden. And yes. Just before, during and after the bombing of Dresden ultrafamoso . So, in full second world wars. I blame what I have to make me more interesting is the WWII that the rule of Charlemagne!
And that has many mysteries to be solved. And that has many players (if not it would be a novel, but a cuentote ... and to heal from such an accusation, seems to Åsa Larsson tried to get many players in the third novel, and it came out of the turnip, because in the end connecting all the characters were over-accidental).
And where snow is a novel much (of course, also in Dresden I have to see snow.)
And of course one of the protagonists is a handsome young man who has sooooo many adventures (not these adventures! Obviously part of me that wants to write a novel is 12 years !!!!) It will be a tragic hero. Ultra tragic! And the novel will end type Hundred Years of Solitude: half and half but just the opposite. No moral, no message of encouragement, without any of that. Be three times more fat than The Magic Mountain.
is more, I only know of my novel is that the handsome young man dies buried under the snow road to Stalingrad. And while the snow cover will hear the second movement of the Seventh Symphony Bétofen. He was a musician, obviously. "Pianist? Or look for a more interesting? "Clarinet? No! So if jazz .... mmhh ... Does the oboe? Nein. You must be an instrument that fits in the backpack of a soldier.
And yes. Also ... time will have many layers. An ancestor of his, then his grandchildren, then a mystery that takes several generations to resolve ...
but what good review of my novel does not exist yet! Excellent! Looks really good!
but I have to finish a thesis, go to Dresden, see snow and stop eating FRUTILUPIS And so I can concentrate EPICUREÍN !!!!!
I want to write that novel ...
... I want it to be invented.
psychiatric sponge.
PS: The advantage of the ambiguity of Castilian, is that I can someday make a post which is called "My Adventures with the German" and will have to read to find out if I met a German who had many adventures, or if I'm talking the boring story of how I discovered that alone requires zwar sentence with a verb, but und zwar not, and how that made me lose many hours. * Sigh *
0 comments:
Post a Comment