you know? for 4 hours I was writing a post. It was about my thesis. Actually I was going to tell you how I discovered a conductor and his relationship with a director. But then I thought chance encounter in which he has looked at how I discovered the book Garceau Nuchelmans and ended up trying to explain what was my thesis.
And that ended on 7 pages on how to move from negative vel affirmatio to Animatum Speculum. For now the only thing I will say is that the Speculum Animatum is a concave mirror.
do not know. The freedom that allows me blog, the informality with which I would write (sometimes it might be an insult to my readers) I removed the grave glaucopapirofobia these days I was rushing. And in that series of unrelated ideas that went from the Stoics lekt the intention of Avicenna, and theory of Abelard gives the intention of Alberto, I finally see something.
I'm still afraid what if I'm saying a lot of nonsense about my bad my analytic training and training emerging medieval? Well, for that I have the consultant that I have right? to serve the consultants that are specialists in a chosen topic. What is more, one chose to face this issue of "I want to learn, teach." So decided to do a thesis but Alberto Avicenna: because the consultant is a specialist in Alberta. And ignore your Sen Sei and read Roger Bacon and Nuchelmans. Y Garceau discovered. And I send a mail asking about the book because a revised bibliography of the volume of his book that appears in Google Books and saw that appointment. And yes, he answers that have the book (and writes the name with cedilla "Garceau" and is embarrassed by all the misspelling until you remember that the happy cedilla not appear in the bibliography of Nuchelmans. The shame does not yield because no way to blame Nuchelmans's own inattention. If one went to Wikipedia for not writing bad Guillgermo of Auvergne, and still puts "Auvergne" in brackets, not unless there were two William of Auvergne only one was William of Auvergne, y. .. y. ..).
4 hours and suddenly out the possible connection. 4 hours and have illusions of being able to say something new about a subject that was not so obvious. 4 hours and pray that Anzulewicz has not already thrown their hypothesis in their barbaric language texts. 4 hours and laughs Di Martino and the conclusions drawn from the De homine, "it was to match a lot of different sources, but has now paved the way to Thomas." No. Di Martino Alberto underestimated too. Sure, she worked with Borgnet editing. And though she read Arabic when dealing with Avicenna, I had the very great fortune to work with editing Anzulewicz, indicating where neatly Nemesio Nicene Gregory is mistaken, or where it is taken by Averroes Al Ghazali. E indicates a play called By resulting in Speculo , indicating that the same Anzulewicz the edited and wrote a huge study on it. That's right: in German. Yes: Di Martino lives in primermundilandia and read Arabic. But I, here in the tunas nopaltitlán holes and my training, I was fortunate to meet with an Aeon that connects the light of this mollerita Oiropas clay, this baroque sugar skulls. An Aeon whose native language is at once the barbaric dialect of metaphysics and the warm English voice. Really lucky. And luck be mollerita I have: capable of receiving.
That's right. I must admit a thing. I have a lot of envy Di Martino, and therefore every mistake that causes me great satisfaction. Not just because I identify, but the bad blood that swarms in all envy. But once I identify with her. Acknowledgements writing closely resemble my paternal transfer-asesoril I write in these lines.
I have no illusions. The secondary literature hangs like a sword over my head any time now my super collapse hypotheses may not be familiar with the subject. But I have a secret hope that I am discovering something that might not be so obvious. Something that may not be so studied. I am putting a bit. Something can come of this. Y en todo caso, confío en la brújula del Eón ése, ese mismo que me corrige, discreto pero firme, cuando omito la ç en un apellido francés.
And that ended on 7 pages on how to move from negative vel affirmatio to Animatum Speculum. For now the only thing I will say is that the Speculum Animatum is a concave mirror.
do not know. The freedom that allows me blog, the informality with which I would write (sometimes it might be an insult to my readers) I removed the grave glaucopapirofobia these days I was rushing. And in that series of unrelated ideas that went from the Stoics lekt the intention of Avicenna, and theory of Abelard gives the intention of Alberto, I finally see something.
I'm still afraid what if I'm saying a lot of nonsense about my bad my analytic training and training emerging medieval? Well, for that I have the consultant that I have right? to serve the consultants that are specialists in a chosen topic. What is more, one chose to face this issue of "I want to learn, teach." So decided to do a thesis but Alberto Avicenna: because the consultant is a specialist in Alberta. And ignore your Sen Sei and read Roger Bacon and Nuchelmans. Y Garceau discovered. And I send a mail asking about the book because a revised bibliography of the volume of his book that appears in Google Books and saw that appointment. And yes, he answers that have the book (and writes the name with cedilla "Garceau" and is embarrassed by all the misspelling until you remember that the happy cedilla not appear in the bibliography of Nuchelmans. The shame does not yield because no way to blame Nuchelmans's own inattention. If one went to Wikipedia for not writing bad Guillgermo of Auvergne, and still puts "Auvergne" in brackets, not unless there were two William of Auvergne only one was William of Auvergne, y. .. y. ..).
4 hours and suddenly out the possible connection. 4 hours and have illusions of being able to say something new about a subject that was not so obvious. 4 hours and pray that Anzulewicz has not already thrown their hypothesis in their barbaric language texts. 4 hours and laughs Di Martino and the conclusions drawn from the De homine, "it was to match a lot of different sources, but has now paved the way to Thomas." No. Di Martino Alberto underestimated too. Sure, she worked with Borgnet editing. And though she read Arabic when dealing with Avicenna, I had the very great fortune to work with editing Anzulewicz, indicating where neatly Nemesio Nicene Gregory is mistaken, or where it is taken by Averroes Al Ghazali. E indicates a play called By resulting in Speculo , indicating that the same Anzulewicz the edited and wrote a huge study on it. That's right: in German. Yes: Di Martino lives in primermundilandia and read Arabic. But I, here in the tunas nopaltitlán holes and my training, I was fortunate to meet with an Aeon that connects the light of this mollerita Oiropas clay, this baroque sugar skulls. An Aeon whose native language is at once the barbaric dialect of metaphysics and the warm English voice. Really lucky. And luck be mollerita I have: capable of receiving.
That's right. I must admit a thing. I have a lot of envy Di Martino, and therefore every mistake that causes me great satisfaction. Not just because I identify, but the bad blood that swarms in all envy. But once I identify with her. Acknowledgements writing closely resemble my paternal transfer-asesoril I write in these lines.
I have no illusions. The secondary literature hangs like a sword over my head any time now my super collapse hypotheses may not be familiar with the subject. But I have a secret hope that I am discovering something that might not be so obvious. Something that may not be so studied. I am putting a bit. Something can come of this. Y en todo caso, confío en la brújula del Eón ése, ese mismo que me corrige, discreto pero firme, cuando omito la ç en un apellido francés.
0 comments:
Post a Comment