Thursday, April 7, 2011

What Color Shutters Should I Get

(first of all)

Higuito comes to apologize to you because he is too busy with the translation of Anzulewicz. Let Higuito narrate and tell them.

turns out that, at first, that Paloma decided to copy-paste the text of the article in Google translator, then Juan Carlos to take him to correct it. Namely: that Paloma was not going to translate or mothers. But then tried to unravel the mysterious meaning of "The UN has species warm. "Then he read what was written in German and found there was transcribed wrong: instead of" und "put" a ". But I also realized, the very gross, that cost him less work out what he was saying in German which I understood Google Translator. So what does that mean? Well, yes I understand the text! And they grabbed me translate my own.
obviously still need Google translator: a dictionary lampshade, and sometimes helps with turns a complex language (for which would also give me an elbow diccionariote buy ... that is: an iPod diccionariote). Or again, when there is a new structure that do not understand, all rare nouns replaced by "das Foto" (easy to handle) and find out how the structure ... ahem. That only worked once.
That's right: Juan Carlos I finally explained that "zu" very mysterious because of what I left the first attempt at reading.

Well ... in order. The thing is that reading Anzulewicz cost me about 3 hours per page. There are 25 pages, but my brain can only translate to 3 on 3 in a row. And yes. The Tragödie of the week: DIED the internet illegal. So perhaps there is no continuity with the card. But we'll try public! We'll try!.

About the session:
Old things came to mind. A more focused discussion Higuito, but rather dispersed by Higuita. Higuito finally realizes that, for now, his troubles are summarized in the thesis. And he asks the higuiatra to which role Epicureín it. Yes: it seems that the Epicureín is to avoid the obsessive thoughts. And guess what? Well that is obsessive-compulsive Higuito (Name! Rev!)
Higuito The thing is, wanted to know more: "Yes is a Higuito with AD? Or is it a myth that has been created? We have been asked to make a diagnosis. To see if you miss or gets duck. In that case, the higuiatra Higuito flee.
Higuito happy: his only concern for now, is the thesis.

***

Higuito had a dream last night liked him, yet was half evil. M. dreamed, his dearest friend a very long and thin country (the country ... but also M.). It was a dream too ... "Spring? but again, very wicked. No, I will tell (maybe in a few years to publish it as a story or thriller.)
The thing is that in the morning I fell on the twentieth of that in reality, who dreamed he was with "him" (on which he talked to them in the post below). And now the other one to torture me a bit, not knowing if that he simply did not like in the slightest. I say, not torture me both. But suddenly a thought that the psychiatric pussy is not enough to scare, I have: what if, in the end, all that happened yesterday was in my imagination?

Higuto says goodbye and returns to apologize for not writing what he had promised a post about guilt (the result of a conversation with Paco). But understand: Higuita obsessions are on the thesis ... and should not desaprovecar!.

To Utitadixerim, Higuto correspondent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment