Well, no, of course what would happen otherwise?!
sponge just trying to put order into something, and entropy retaliates against its most successful agent.
Yes. Falla nomber guan: it falls alive arris54g maintaining my connection to the world. Well, what problem? texts can be written in Word and then post in the sangrona's (or any other internet source). Done. Well, except Higuito participation had to be done in the higuiatra hot because you see the same Thursday.
(Here the creatures that you want to write utitadixerim mutiny to hegemonikon: Why set at Higuito on Thursday?! Higuito Then, on the verge of tears (remember that a patient higuátrico) is a reminder that has been under much pressure, that little bursts ... and who knows more what.)
But that's enough. "The imperturbable Hans" was given to Paco, because one was so happy that I forgot to write down the name. And of course: after a while, after a while I write the review but What was the name the star? And Dad? and Peter the Foul! ... no, not Peter ... nothing: you forgot to professional procrastinator's name all the characters. Except for Oma ... ahem ... but that was not the character's name but his title of nobility: grandmother (and what they want! a child, and sometimes my dad yet, "said Pal-Oma-Oma-y. ..). And, well, it is obvious: the professional procrastinator you can not assign any work because the procrastinating!
Do you mean?
was made to help the chapter may Paloma!
But: Alberto translating. Its role is to procrastinate. Anzulewicz read this is the role of Paloma. And of course, for that you need internet.
Well, there you have it in the sangrona's. And what happens? you have to deal with the FB. And what happens? Mom arrives with some exotic symptoms of some exotic disease that sent the hopital so and so. And it must await the outcome of the analysis. And you have to wait interclinical Specialist. And that gives the morning, and that was to have breakfast with Ely and Elisa and you have to talk to Ely, or waking too early or too late to avoid waiting hours to take in Barranca del Metro.
And that cats did not think before leaving the house "I'm going to make croquettes "???? Yes, I thought. And then I thought, but if I come back orita!!
jajajajajajajaja
And now hungry.
And for the same reason I took my novel ... and I have addiction to the novel.
But in the end was good, because since neither novel nor the Internet, professional procrastinator translated a bit of Alberto. And then "recognized" a passage that just may translate Paloma German (Ah labor cost as hell !!!!) And so so! Anzulewicz finally connects with Alberto ... ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ THE FUCKING GERMAN IS MORE DIFFICULT THAN THE GREEK !!!!!!!
And then another character tells utito: nel cake ... is that I do not remember, is what happens ...
Anyway. That's what happened. That's why we have not respected the plan billboards. What is more, not today's story says: Well no ... Valerio nothing: much Anzulewicz yet. And, rereading the good of Black ... hehe ... Juara Juara ... ok. Better not say anything.
And do not say anything because, gentlemen, this blog will move from
TUESDAY TUESDAY
TUESDAY
with the progress of the thesis.
My mom is fine, and forwarded all the exotic.
(except the exotic dancing experience because who would you not remove?
spend nice weekend:
sponges and other creatures.
0 comments:
Post a Comment