Friday, April 22, 2011

When Do I Get My Meps Results

brief


In fact, the lack of internet, and a bit of time (because now I have my noses really stuck exclusively Alberto) has declined to publish and post script. And of course, ball ungrateful, 60 visitors on average, now I have only 30. Porridge.
But how can you blame them?
addition, I must confess, I've written a lot, but they are things that I then publish. That's fine: I save the bear to come to clear the recently published, etc, etc ...
had two beautiful texts and publishable. But at the time when I felt like it. One was written in the shadow of the consultation with the higuiatra. Terrible. Another about that too, but in another shade. Anyway. I come not only to stop coming. Promise to post something nice next week. For the next week send a protocapítulo. And I have no energy for anything else.

not stop coming, the public. Or at least come on Tuesday. There will be news soon.
As you saw yesterday in a pre-release the girl in the red cloak. Movie Palomera, simpaticona if one does not expect the latest feat in Cannes.
But yes, I saw with my red hooded sweatshirt, dressed for the occasion ...

We return on Tuesday. Promised.

sponge (which had been dreaming of Valerio ... and with the counterparty to the cap)

0 comments:

Post a Comment