Valerio got up very early. The author decided to get up early in the story. No. That penultimate chapter where he had inherited only a cat not amused. I had to undo it. But how? Let
Valerio thought taking one of her hands to her chin how to undo that? Would it be enough to delete it? And then How important is the book that with scholia in Russian?
Valerio But disquisitions were interrupted by the author rose early. He had fallen asleep early. He had dreamed of a spaceship. Now I had to think about other things.
Valerio Suddenly he felt other thoughts that had nothing to do with it hugged him. Suddenly he felt a stagnation of earrings made against him and reduced his cubicle in the memory. Getting out of there!
The skylight of his cubicle in the memory was about to close. He knew. Could only there voluntarily leave when the complainant was sleeping. Could you ask for help from the other characters? But who?
July, the friend from the story for some reason was still open skylight.
(is that the author's memory consisted of a bunch of cubicles enclosed by skylights that only could be opened from outside. For some reason, when he slept, the locks are loosened. But waking thoughts are rearranged and came under the government of any other part of your mind ... What? If Valerio could give, during sleep, with this ruling, have complete control of his memory. Or all ... The idea made him rub his hands)
- July! Valerio cried ... Sal! Do not let them circle! Go! An association moves to let me go! Go!
- Association? What are you talking? Who are you?
- July! Valerio am your friend! Or for any reason you are associated with my friend Julio you are who you are! Go! Move something I call!
- but what? What I can do? Who are you? I do not know who you are. I need to know how 'Pull you' ... also did here when we can to move things in here?
- You want to tell you how? Get me out of here? Although it is so unconscious? Who are you? If you tell me who you are, maybe I find the correct association.
-Am ... because last night was an astronaut ... in the dream of the author.
-No ... does not work ... What else are you?
"Well ... well ... Look! Here's a partnership that could serve: I work with someone who looks like you ... is called ...
- Turn the association! Quick!
"But how is that done? I have no idea ...
"Tell me the name ... Quick ...
"Well ...
Valerio But the skylight is closed. Took two kicks against the walls of the cubicle. But the idea had started to haunt you could take control of all thoughts of the author? Could even dream of living in the real world and not only in the imagination that she was brewing in the night, and, occasionally, writing?.
Outside, the image of the astronaut went wandering for a while yet. No. It was July. But it looked a lot like him. And no, or dressed as Julius or as the astronaut. He was wearing a denim jacket and beard ... Who is it? Valerio wondered ... seems someone who wanders while the author is aware ...
The increased cold cubicle, steam coming out of his mouth. But he did not feel the temperature change. That was the plan: attack while sleeping, get to the center of their thoughts. In hegemonikon ...
That last thought, for some reason I did not understand Valerio, loosen the lock transom ... Why? Tampering, but closed again ... Definitely had to make a map of the mind of the author ... had magic words like that: hegemonikon ...
Valerio thought taking one of her hands to her chin how to undo that? Would it be enough to delete it? And then How important is the book that with scholia in Russian?
Valerio But disquisitions were interrupted by the author rose early. He had fallen asleep early. He had dreamed of a spaceship. Now I had to think about other things.
Valerio Suddenly he felt other thoughts that had nothing to do with it hugged him. Suddenly he felt a stagnation of earrings made against him and reduced his cubicle in the memory. Getting out of there!
The skylight of his cubicle in the memory was about to close. He knew. Could only there voluntarily leave when the complainant was sleeping. Could you ask for help from the other characters? But who?
July, the friend from the story for some reason was still open skylight.
(is that the author's memory consisted of a bunch of cubicles enclosed by skylights that only could be opened from outside. For some reason, when he slept, the locks are loosened. But waking thoughts are rearranged and came under the government of any other part of your mind ... What? If Valerio could give, during sleep, with this ruling, have complete control of his memory. Or all ... The idea made him rub his hands)
- July! Valerio cried ... Sal! Do not let them circle! Go! An association moves to let me go! Go!
- Association? What are you talking? Who are you?
- July! Valerio am your friend! Or for any reason you are associated with my friend Julio you are who you are! Go! Move something I call!
- but what? What I can do? Who are you? I do not know who you are. I need to know how 'Pull you' ... also did here when we can to move things in here?
- You want to tell you how? Get me out of here? Although it is so unconscious? Who are you? If you tell me who you are, maybe I find the correct association.
-Am ... because last night was an astronaut ... in the dream of the author.
-No ... does not work ... What else are you?
"Well ... well ... Look! Here's a partnership that could serve: I work with someone who looks like you ... is called ...
- Turn the association! Quick!
"But how is that done? I have no idea ...
"Tell me the name ... Quick ...
"Well ...
Valerio But the skylight is closed. Took two kicks against the walls of the cubicle. But the idea had started to haunt you could take control of all thoughts of the author? Could even dream of living in the real world and not only in the imagination that she was brewing in the night, and, occasionally, writing?.
Outside, the image of the astronaut went wandering for a while yet. No. It was July. But it looked a lot like him. And no, or dressed as Julius or as the astronaut. He was wearing a denim jacket and beard ... Who is it? Valerio wondered ... seems someone who wanders while the author is aware ...
The increased cold cubicle, steam coming out of his mouth. But he did not feel the temperature change. That was the plan: attack while sleeping, get to the center of their thoughts. In hegemonikon ...
That last thought, for some reason I did not understand Valerio, loosen the lock transom ... Why? Tampering, but closed again ... Definitely had to make a map of the mind of the author ... had magic words like that: hegemonikon ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment