It took time to happen. After seeing zillions times Blade Runner, Dick read the novel, commenting to the gills with Ely the film, finally happened: I had a dream of science fiction.
was a dream that myself, "narrated", ie I was deciding what was happening here and what there. Does not always work (sometimes I dream that I have a very handsome lover, but simply not appeared at the dream.) But this time if it worked. It was a spherical spacecraft, all white, as if decorating the seventies, with chairs in one piece, plastic. He had a spiral staircase leading into the control room. Clear: this is my imagination was very creative, and the control room was a huge periscope and a wooden rudder.
The situation was this: a bunch of crew members were missing. Where were they? (Here the dream and became more sleep and less imagination and you will see why). It is that 'I' knew why they were not, but the truth I have absolutely no idea what it was what I knew, and did not want to say to the other crew members. In the nave was a teenager, as 10 or 11 years, and I put it to lead one of the navigation apparatus, and the thing was serious. Ah
course! the matter is that we were on Earth and had to flee from there to the mother ship (do not ask me why I put craft Matrix). And we had to run before we gringos radars detected (¿?). Total
commanding everyone to put on their seat belts because it would be a very strong pull, the rush was too much.
"tearing his" (well how do you say to an imaginary spaceship?) And soon we left the Earth's atmosphere. Then the teen committed to the unit that monitored by monitors reported to us the mother ship was in a nebula, and taught us. It was a bright pink color (let's be honest: my imagination envisioned a NASA photo ... where else would you get a nebula?).
We advanced a little and finally saw the mothership. Hence my imagination began to "create" things. Ie back to sleep was under my command. Then I thought that ship had to be a huge and gigantic. And so it appeared. But even though we tried, we could not get closer. Then we realized
(who knows how) that the mothership was "evil." Something had happened and we could not communicate with it (any resemblance to Alien or the sequel to 2001 Space Odyssey, is mere coincidence.)
From the ship, then came a man in a space suit. I recognized him and shouted "Wolf, wolf, we're here!" (No, I do not know how I could yell something in space, since there is no air).
And, indeed, was the Wolf who came to the ship.
awoke.
I mean, having weird dreams is my specialty. What I was stunned to get shouted "Lobito". Understand that never, ever tell Lobo. This is a unique name for the blog. Not even talk about it with others saying so. So that was weird. But the strangest thing is that in the dream, I knew that was his name who came to the ship, and was until after he "recognized."
Anyway. Without interpretation. Yes, yes, had to flee. Classic signs of distress. But normal anxiety: the view, yes, the thesis. What is already missed those dreams where extraordinary landscapes. The nebula was wonderful.
I finally am finishing with Nuchelmans. Part of Boethius was less interesting than I expected. Which is very good is the Abelardo (if not for Sesame Street, my future son he could Abelardo). He has clarified many things and made me see that I ignore other many. But, you know you: clarify what you do not know exactly always helpful.
Anyway. I hope to blog again with a nice little story like the tree. That was an apple, eh? not an orange (orange you notice that I visited Hebrew).
Thank you very much for reading and do not stop coming, but sometimes I put all boring to talk about my insides. I will try to talk about things more interesting and less morbid. I say, the interiors of an always interesting ... until we discover that there is anything internal. Ryle Ay! Ah.
sponge dreamer.
The situation was this: a bunch of crew members were missing. Where were they? (Here the dream and became more sleep and less imagination and you will see why). It is that 'I' knew why they were not, but the truth I have absolutely no idea what it was what I knew, and did not want to say to the other crew members. In the nave was a teenager, as 10 or 11 years, and I put it to lead one of the navigation apparatus, and the thing was serious. Ah
course! the matter is that we were on Earth and had to flee from there to the mother ship (do not ask me why I put craft Matrix). And we had to run before we gringos radars detected (¿?). Total
commanding everyone to put on their seat belts because it would be a very strong pull, the rush was too much.
"tearing his" (well how do you say to an imaginary spaceship?) And soon we left the Earth's atmosphere. Then the teen committed to the unit that monitored by monitors reported to us the mother ship was in a nebula, and taught us. It was a bright pink color (let's be honest: my imagination envisioned a NASA photo ... where else would you get a nebula?).
We advanced a little and finally saw the mothership. Hence my imagination began to "create" things. Ie back to sleep was under my command. Then I thought that ship had to be a huge and gigantic. And so it appeared. But even though we tried, we could not get closer. Then we realized
(who knows how) that the mothership was "evil." Something had happened and we could not communicate with it (any resemblance to Alien or the sequel to 2001 Space Odyssey, is mere coincidence.)
From the ship, then came a man in a space suit. I recognized him and shouted "Wolf, wolf, we're here!" (No, I do not know how I could yell something in space, since there is no air).
And, indeed, was the Wolf who came to the ship.
awoke.
I mean, having weird dreams is my specialty. What I was stunned to get shouted "Lobito". Understand that never, ever tell Lobo. This is a unique name for the blog. Not even talk about it with others saying so. So that was weird. But the strangest thing is that in the dream, I knew that was his name who came to the ship, and was until after he "recognized."
Anyway. Without interpretation. Yes, yes, had to flee. Classic signs of distress. But normal anxiety: the view, yes, the thesis. What is already missed those dreams where extraordinary landscapes. The nebula was wonderful.
I finally am finishing with Nuchelmans. Part of Boethius was less interesting than I expected. Which is very good is the Abelardo (if not for Sesame Street, my future son he could Abelardo). He has clarified many things and made me see that I ignore other many. But, you know you: clarify what you do not know exactly always helpful.
Anyway. I hope to blog again with a nice little story like the tree. That was an apple, eh? not an orange (orange you notice that I visited Hebrew).
Thank you very much for reading and do not stop coming, but sometimes I put all boring to talk about my insides. I will try to talk about things more interesting and less morbid. I say, the interiors of an always interesting ... until we discover that there is anything internal. Ryle Ay! Ah.
sponge dreamer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment