Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Calories In Honey Bunches Of Oats Clusters

By next year we lost more

Within a year we will be going cold in the square and watching the new "stickers" that the company has touched him with the bullfighters to change your campus to brew your convenience. Yo, fool me again to pay for spells.

has run one of Source Ymbro who has had everything to go to the rendering plant earless, at least the four I've seen, I lost the first two, I was making bread.

is fashionable to criticize the figures and won the mating Domecq, this afternoon has shown that this is nonsense. Has jumped into the ring a great bullfight and "modest " have missed, with El Juli, Morante, Ponce or Manzanares in the lineup I'm sure we'd be talking about an afternoon for the story. Curro Díaz

to his own, no longer points manners, had a fourth bull that had been long and far left temple from the nozzle, the distance completely wrong and could not let loose more than a few natural . For this has never moved from where it is. Matias

Tejela has had in the fifth bull has done to paste a bang and return to the big fairs, has failed to pass a task that has served mediocre "touch my hair." One ear has given him the "fuenteymbro" that cried out to take him long and well toreao. After seeing this I do not think it becomes ever so early in his career he said. Rubén Pinar

has had on the third bull who likes to bullfighters and bored giving us passes and more passes without any content, bored us so much that people did not see the jab sleepy that hit before the final thrust and confused by asking a trophy, so that the president if he saw it. The sixth was the bull that like the amateur, with some temper and caste, but with much firmness and travel, was a big win bull, as always was unaware Pinar and the animal escaped. I acknowledge that I have quite dislike this bullfighter, took his hobby of San Isidro when last missed a bull from the Port of San Lorenzo it was for me one of the best of the season.

Anyway, this is what it is, I imagine that next year despite his demerit meanders to us ... so I said, next year more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment