"What evil begins ..."
large, began the 2011 Falleras Cream with luxury lineup, Ponce and El Juli with Vicente Barrera, who today dismissed "his" audience.
jumped into the ring in that the first balance Victoriano del Rio, or Cortés Bulls do not remember, but for that matter, and everything fell to ruin.
I want to thank Simon Homes & Company to purchase these pseudo bulls, the matadors also by accepting and left Valencia amateur tease. Thanks to everyone! With square completing this afternoon has done much harm ...
The public is not going to remember this afternoon by the depth of El Juli in the third, the recall because Sticking to a dying bull slaughter half ... a disgrace!
I seemed to see anti-bullfighting at the entrance to the plaza, but no, they were in the alley their names were Bernard Dombs , Enrique Paton, Santiago and Ignacio López Lloret have able to buy these animals that many of those who this afternoon were in the square never return ...
Changing the third I found very gesture torero Vicente Barrera to give a hat, the dying bull could not be the last memory in the Plaza de Valencia ...
I hope things will change as the show progresses, but know, "what evil begins ..." Yesterday
0 comments:
Post a Comment